Sunday, March 17, 2013

Reflection

What is your status on your technology teaching projects -update me on your blog - What has suprised you so far?

My status is that I haven't gotten very far. Between doing DRAs and grades I haven't had a lot of time to look at it. My goal is to really hit it during this week, which is Spring Break. Honestly the whole thing stresses me out. Not so much the actual project as the writing about it. I have found that this semester half the time I sit down to write anything my brain is so fried I just sit there and stare at the screen. Kind of frustrating.  I'm really hoping to get a massive chunk of it done this week. I think I've gotten most of my stuff for school done so I can concentrate on my project this week. I'm planning on emailing you next week to set up a time to talk about it the week you get back from your vaca.

No comments:

Post a Comment